pungklom

pungklom

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Johnny Manziel dropped by his agent in the wake of latest incidents (13 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 08:49

quarterback 's recent off-field behavior has proven too much for even his agent to handle. Erik Burkhardt announced in a statement on Friday morning that he is terminating his profe sional relationship with Manziel.Here's the statement, via ESPN's Adam Schefter: Larry Centers Jersey Johnny Manziel's agent has parted ways with him, as seen in this statement: Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) That's some pretty small print, so we've reproduced the statement below:"It is with deep regret that, after several emotional and very personal discu sions with his family, his doctors, and Eno Benjamin Jersey my client himself, I have made the decision to terminate my profe sional relationship with Johnny Manziel."Though I will remain a friend and Johnny supporter, and he knows I have worked tirele sly to arrange a number of profe sional options for him to continue to pursue, it has become painfully obvious that his future rests solely in his own Justin Pugh Jersey hands. His family and I have gone to great lengths to outline the steps we feel he must take to get his life in order. Accountability is the foundation of any relationship, and without it, the function of my work is counterproductive."I truly wish the best for Johnny and A.J. Green Jersey sincerely hope he can, and will, find the kind of peace and happine s he deserves."Manziel was recently involved in an alleged domestic incident with his ex-girlfriend, Colleen Crowley, the second time in mere months police were called to respond to an incident between the two. (The police stated that Crowley said Manziel struck her several times. However, the Dallas PD the investigation and will not charge Manziel.) He's also repeatedly had i Patrick Peterson Jersey sues with alcohol and partying during his short time in the NFL.The Browns are expected to part ways with him on March 9, when it becomes more financially palatable for them to do so.
Click here Click here Click here

pungklom

pungklom

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้