pungklom

pungklom

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

1213 Top Four Predictions Including Arsenal above Manchester United Chelsea (40 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 08:50

1.ManchesterCityThe title will remain in the blue half ofManchesterdespite a relatively quite summer as far as the transfers are concerned but the squad is still Kordell Stewart Jersey good enough to keep hold of the crown this year, and hey who knows they might still get busy in the market a add a few good players to their already star studded squad of players.City to end as Champions with around 85 points.2. ArsenalNow this is a really tricky one, but yeah I am going to go ahead with it and say that Arsenal will finish ahead of the Red Devils and city rivals Chelsea and Spurs. Though a lot of people suggest that Arsenal this season may easily drop out of the top four, I genuinely feel that Arsenal can surprise us this season Najee Harris Jersey and have a go at the title but fall just short and end up in the 2nd spot. Wenger has signed three players nice and early in the window and I see all three of them having a good first season and helping arsenal finish 2nd. Demarcus Christmas Jersey Podolski to score 15 andGiroud to score 9, arsenal to end up with 82 points.3. Manchester UnitedYeah guys thats right !! Manchester United to finish 3rd, much to everyones amusement. With Kagawa & RVP being the only big name signings so far and theconsistent injury woes at the back could mean that Uniteds dominance is gradually coming to its end. I cant see RVP doing what he did for the Gunners last NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey season and I feel he will take time to settle and the potential injury problems could mean that United will have to rely mostly on Rooney for their goals once again !United to finish with 80 points.4. ChelseaSigning the likes of Hazard, Oscar and Marin should make them one of thefavoritesright ?? Well yeah, going into the campaign they are looking better than United and Arsenal but I have a feeling that this year wont be that good for Chelsea fc. Hazard, Oscar and Marin are going to find life tough inEnglandand will not be having the best of first seasons. Dont be Terrell Edmunds Jersey surprised one of them being the next Torres or Di Matteo getting sacked after 6-7 months. Chelsea tofinish4th with around 75 points.
Click here Click here Click here

pungklom

pungklom

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้